Monday, May 13, 2013

TIMR 12: supportive labels

Here, in the CD section of my Ikea Billy bookcase, is a special section for labels that have small labels which supported me amazingly when I was into high level reviewing. This is a brief acknolwedgement for them - some of which will get a special mention later. But as the TIMR is about things around me which have meaning for me when I look at them, here is a bit of a trip down memory/thankyou lane.(Later we may have an artist special)


  • Public Eyesore and Eh? - Bryan Day
  • NoType - actual releases from the amazing netlabel
  • KrKrKrKr and related New Zealand labels - David Khan
  • Mystery Sea
  • Burning Shed
  • Fencing Flatworm
  • TwoThousandAnd
  • Accretions - Marcos and Marcelo
  • Bowindo
  • Foton
  • Crouton
  • Pax
  • Henceforth
  • Absurd
  • Humbug
  • AES
  • Throat
  • BipHop
  • The Foundry - eM
  • Grob
  • pfMentum
  • Consume
  • XI


And more I am sure


No comments: